January 23rd, 2023: AI Toolbox
Updated: Jan 23
Today's mega deal news is Microsoft to Invest $10 Billion in ChatGPT Maker OpenAI (MSFT) - Bloomberg. Somebody get BG and Satya AI jerseys asap!
The Atlantic recently stated that, "In the next five years, it is likely that AI will begin to reduce employment for college-educated workers." How ChatGPT Will Destabilize White-Collar Work - The Atlantic. Here is an example:
Example from Flair.ai: Tube bottle standing on ice in front of snowy mountains with cloudy sunny blue skies in the background.
I love innovation but this scary good technology may happen too fast before we understand the social impact. The timing of Covid-19 and the unveiling of automation solutions across multiple industries is uncanny. Here is Jordan Peterson's take on it:
To make matters worse, Wharton's MBA school is concerned: ChatGPT passed an MBA exam and one professor is sounding the alarm | Fortune.
Then I came across this list of artificial intelligence tools that you can add to your toolbox as we all become content creators. Maybe one of these will help you step your game up or save you some time.
1. Krisp: Krisp's AI removes background voices, noises, and echo from your calls, giving you peace of call
2. Beatoven: Create unique royalty-free music that elevates your story
3. Cleanvoice: Automatically edit your podcast episodes
4. Podcastle: Studio quality recording, right from your computer
5. Flair: Design branded content in a flash
6. Illustroke: Create killer vector images from text prompts
7. Patterned: Generate the exact patterns you need for and design
8. Stockimg: Generate the perfect stock photo you need, every time
9. Copy: AI Generated copy, that actually increases conversion
10. CopyMonkey: Create Amazon listings in seconds
11. Ocoya: Create and schedule social media content 10x faster
12. Unbounce Smart Copy: Write high-performing cold emails at scale
13. Vidyo: Make short-form vids from long-form content in just a few clicks
14. Maverick: Generate personalized videos at scale
15. Quickchat: AI chatbots that automate customer service charts
16. Puzzle: Build an AI-powered knowledge base for your team and customers
17. Soundraw: Stop searching for the song you need. Create it.
18. Cleanup: Remove any wanted object, defect, people, or text from your pictures in seconds
19. Resumeworded: Improve your resume and LinkedIn profile
20. Looka: Design your own beautiful brand
21. theresanaiforthat: Comprehensive database of AIs available for every task
22. Synthesia: Create AI videos by simply typing in text.
23. descript: New way to make video and podcasts
24. Otter: Capture and share insights from your meetings
25. Inkforall: AI content (Generation, Optimization, Performance)
26. Thundercontent: Generate Content with AI
If the robots and synthetic data take over, maybe we will become professional huggers...no way a robot can out hug me. In the meantime, I am starting a creative hobby project called "JOMEI" (my DJ Chef)...here is the start of inspiration from Illustroke (don't rip me on this idea.)